All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:57 pm 
Spoke like a true Ikaruga ninja.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:19 pm 
i'm not saying it doesn't have faults, most games do street fighter, kof, soul calibur, most fighting games never come perfect. but you guys complaint a lot for something the others fans think it's ok. and some of you{ looking at someone obnoxious on top of me} would like to be rigth all the time by thinking that all members from this site will agree w/ whatever is going on in their brain.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:34 pm 
Where are these so called fans then? Because I haven't seen them.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:37 pm 
Probably the perverted people who play for the gallery mode and tits. Aka the people Mori made the females for. Although it's a good thing that's not a huge part of the BB community.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:39 pm 
Besides, even if there are people in the community that are ok with something, someone else has every right to speak against it even if it seems silly to you. It's called an opinion. It's called having different taste. People are critical of things they love because they want to see them succeed, not because they want them to fail, jesus.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:42 pm 
Davina wrote:
Besides, even if there are people in the community that are ok with something, someone else has every right to speak against it even if it seems silly to you. It's called an opinion. It's called having different taste. People are critical of things they love because they want to see them succeed, not because they want them to fail, jesus.

^
Said everything I wanted/needed to say in this thread

/gone for Imperator things

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:47 am 
(wow my comment sparked this :/)

Davina wrote:
Where are these so called fans then? Because I haven't seen them.

Pretty much all the fans that play BB to fap over Noel and co,.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:45 am 
oh god, another long discution
....it is wrong to say that in my opinion BB has the best plot for a Fighting game? :?: just asking

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:47 am 
sordragon wrote:
oh god, another long discution
....it is wrong to say that in my opinion BB has the best plot for a Fighting game? :?: just asking

Nothing wrong with having your own opinion just not everyone is gonna agree with it.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:49 am 
im sadly well aware of that :|

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next